Aantal uren per week:
The Data and Digital Innovation Manager role is key to LKQ Digital Strategy success and will be part of the exciting journey in vehicle connectivity. The Data and Digital Innovation Manager will play a pivotal role in understanding LKQ Europe data assets across various functions and regions, as well as identifying ways to extract value from these assets by developing use-cases/solutions whilst monetizing the data externally. The role will work with various functions (Commercial, IT, Marketing, Finance, etc.) and regions to develop, present and prioritize business cases for internal and external solutions and then work with IT and the regions to deploy a certain solution. This role will report to the VP Strategy & Innovation
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Identifying, assessing and championing potential solutions for LKQ data assets to deliver business benefits and monetization opportunities. The Manager will be:
· Developing, presenting and prioritizing business cases for selected internal and external solutions;
· Driving project management and execution of key data projects in alignment with product management teams and other internal stakeholders;
· Working with IT Analytics and BI teams to understand and catalogue LKQ Europe data assets within functions and regions;
· Leading a cross functional team (IT, Commercial, Finance, etc.) to develop the solution (detailed business case, design, functional ownership) and implementation roadmap;
· Owning solution development;
· Acting as a liaison between the business team and data solution team (data engineers, data scientists) to design a technical solution for a data lake;
· Helping identify and prioritize the data that needs to be incorporated into the data lake and work with IT to implement the data feeds;
· Developing implementation plan and ensure stakeholder buy-in and usage.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering/Mathematics/ Economics or related discipline (MBA a plus)Four to eight years of job-related experience;
· Data management and data monetization experience;
· Experienced in synthesizing large amounts of data into digestible, practical strategies and tactics.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
· Entrepreneurial mindset;
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment;
· Strong understanding of economics, finance, statistics, Big Data, AI, ML;
· Strong analytic and critical thinking skills;
· Exceptional written and oral communication abilities;
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
· Ability to prioritize and work within a matrixed organization;
· Ability to creatively and effectively design and present information;
· Solid project management abilities;
· Ability to lead teams;
· Inquisitive by nature and passionate about learning;
· Demonstrated leadership potential;
· Automotive aftermarket and distribution experience is a plus.
· Excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills; Access database skills is a plus;
· Experience implementing data monetization projects in a Fortune 500 company;
· Experience at a global management consulting firm a plus.
OUR COMPANY GLOBALLY
Fource is an organization that is growing rapidly through, among other things, acquisitions and is therefore constantly on the move. We are therefore market leader in the auto parts industry in the Benelux and France and part of LKQ, the largest distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Cooperation with our European fellow companies is becoming increasingly important in this regard. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people and our ambition continues.
WITH LKQ FOURCE YOU WILL FIND:
- A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes;
- A new role in a growing organisation;
- An organization with a lot of opportunities, which provide personal growth;
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well done.
ARE YOU IN?
Enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your resume and motivation via the button ‘Solliciteer'.