Aantal uren per week:
The E-Mobility Innovation Manager will be responsible for assisting in defining and driving key strategic and business initiatives for LKQ Europe related to the electrification of the European car park as well as new E-Mobility offerings.
As part of the Strategy & Innovation team, the E-Mobility Innovation Manager will be at the forefront of LKQ Europe E-mobility activities and report to VP Strategy & Innovation, working with the various internal functions, European regions, suppliers and customers.
The E-Mobility Innovation Manager will have a solid technical background in automotive electrification (eg. batteries, e-propulsion) as well as strong business development and project management skillset.
- Understanding market and technology trends in relation to electrification of car park and e-mobility at large;
- Keeping up to date of electrification technologies, components and their relevance for the European car park;
- Building and maintaining extensive relationships with key suppliers, industry partners and customers to define joint activities and offerings;
- Analysing existing and new business models and the potential for the vehicle aftermarket;
- Developing, presenting, and prioritizing business cases for future offerings;
- Defining and driving key electrification initiatives for LKQ Europe;
- Leading cross functional teams and projects at European level as well as pilots in selected countries.
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Engineering;
- Solid knowledge of Electric Vehicle technology and e-mobility trends;
- Business development experience;
- Overall 4-6 years of job-related experience;
- Strong project management abilities;
- Distribution experience are a plus.
Key and Desired Skills:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- Experienced in synthesizing large amounts of data into digestible, practical strategies & tactics;
- Ability to conduct self-directed project-based work in support of strategy efforts;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment;
- Strong understanding of technology and economics;
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to prioritize and work within a matrixed organization
- Ability to creatively and; effectively design and present information;
- Ability to lead teams;
- Inquisitive by nature and passionate about learning
- Demonstrated leadership potential.