1 maand geleden
Aantal uren per week:
- Driving project management, maintaining industry contacts and supporting original equipment (OE) sourcing projects;
- Gathering, structuring and analyzing market insights (both internal and external);
- Steering cross-category alignment on electrical vehicles (EV) and hybrid electrical vehicles (HEV) parts and products (including OE-parts, remanufactures parts, recycled parts);
- Identifying current and future needs and trends in internal and external markets;
- Supporting the development and driving concepts to ensure LKQ is the market leading position (especially in terms of in terms EVs and HEVs);
- Carrying out public relations on EV and HEV in the automotive aftersales.
- Product Management teams
- Procurement functions
- Commercial functions
- Supplier market/expert groups
- Strategy and Innovation
- Project Management Office.
- University degree (business or technical);
- 3+ years experiance in Automotive or Consulting, experiance in the field of Electric Vehicles and Hybrid Electric Vehicles is desirable;;Product management and procurement background is an advantage;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Market research and profiling capabilities;
- Connecting skills;
- Project management skills.
Start: January 2021
Reporting to: Head of Excellence Product Management
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org