Aantal uren per week:
Do you have broad financial experience and strong analytical and communication skills? As European Finance Analyst you will be responsible for financial analysis support to the European Finance Business Parnter, IT & EOS. You will be doing this while working from home. Interested? Then apply for European Finance Analyst at LKQ Europe.
What are your responsibilities as European Finance Analyst?
The European Finance Analyst, IT & EOS provides financial analysis support to the European Finance Business Partner, IT & EOS. The role involves data collection, validation and analysis to prepare meaningful reports which will support decision making by the IT function and the EOS program. This includes financial analysis around budgeting and forecasting processes, tracking performance against the EOS business case including project benefits, providing financial administration and control, as well as providing financial insight into key project decisions.
· Providing financial analysis support to the European Finance Business Partner, IT & EOS (in turn providing business partnering and decision support for the European IT function and the EOS Program Director and program managers);
· Assisting with collection, validation and analysis of financial data to support the detailed budgeting and forecasting processes;
· Providing meaningful and accurate reports to support the European Finance Business Partner, IT & EOS and providing business partnering to their stakeholders;
· Monitoring the financial position of the EOS Program (both CAPEX and OPEX) by identifying risks and opportunities to financial projections and then timely informing the European Finance Business Partner, IT & EOS to take corrective actions where needed;
· Tracking, calculating and reporting functional and project costs/benefits on a monthly basis;
· Providing reports and analysis to support business case evolution, particularly in advance of tollgate approval, and keeping the business cases updated;
· Supporting with financial administration and invoice controls for the program together with local finance, as requested.
Who is our ideal European Finance Analyst?
· University degree in relevant field (business, finance, accounting, economics);
· Financial experience, including FP&A and business decision support;
· Strong analytical and communication skills;
· Good written and spoken English;
· Attention to detail, and capable of identifying the message within the detail;
· Can relate financial data to business results and financial consequences;
· Confident and skilled with Excel;
· Can anticipate budget impact and prevent cost overruns;
· Fast learner.
Our Company globally
Fource is an organization that is growing rapidly through, among other things, acquisitions and is therefore constantly on the move. We are therefore market leader in the auto parts industry in the Benelux and France and part of LKQ, the largest distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Cooperation with our European fellow companies is becoming increasingly important in this regard. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people and our ambition continues.
With Fource you will find:
· Flexible job and working from home;
· A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes;
- A new role in a growing organisation;
- An organization with a lot of opportunities, which provide personal growth;
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well done.
Are you in?
Enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your resume and motivation via the button ‘Solliciteer'.