Aantal uren per week:
European Finance Business Partner – European Projects
Provides finance support for the Project Managers of key European Projects through owning the budget and forecasting processes, tracking performance against the business case including project benefits, and providing financial insight into key project decisions.
• Provides finance support and insights to Project Managers for key European Projects. Provides an “outside in” focus on strategic decisions through sound business analysis (business modeling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis, etc.).
• Owns robust and detailed budgeting & forecasting processes, and provides interpretation and guidance in close cooperation with Project Managers.
• Monitors the financial position of key European Projects - identifies risks and opportunities to financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed.
• Tracking, calculating and reporting benefits and EBITDA on a monthly basis.
• Provides business case support by preparing the business case for tollgate approval, and keeping the business case updated.
• Manages capital investments and monitors performance of business cases.
• Financial administration and invoice controls for the project or program together with local finance. Ensures compliance and a strong and efficient internal control environment.
• Create effective ways of working together with local finance.
• Prepare for and participate in financial audits.
• VP & Controller LKQ Europe
• PMO Director Europe
• European Project Managers and Project Teams
• Regional CFOs
• Regional Finance
Key and Desired Skills:
• University degree in relevant field (business, finance, accounting, economics)
• Balanced financial experience, including FP&A, Accounting & Internal Control, and prior business decision support
• Progressive experience in business and staff management roles
• Strong business orientation – ability to understand and explain business results and translate into financial consequences
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Skilled financial professional who knows his/her way around Excel and can anticipate budget impact and prevent cost overruns.
• Strong businesses sense and critical thinking.
• Ability to assess if plans made are still valid, and whether underlying assumptions will result in the projected benefit and deliver the predicted value.
• Fast learner with the ability to know the budget and business case inside out.
• Prior experience with a large software/ERP implementation would be an advantage
Location: Any (Netherlands preferred)
Reporting to: VP & Controller Europe; dotted line to PMO Director LKQ Europe