Aantal uren per week:
The Head of Customer Applications at Fource will be overall responsible for the Fource portfolio of customer facing applications, including – but not limited to – B2B portal sites, 3rd party solutions, brochure sites, data provision and product API’s, and backend ERP integration. In this role you will own all elements of the product lifecycle management of the solutions, including the technology stack updates, development updates, security practices, portfolio rationalization and application roadmap.
Our current customer application landscape is complex, feature rich, business critical and needs preparing for the future. In this role you will conduct an extensive review of all existing solutions and put together a program that maps the journey to the European target state. You will need to be hands-on, have extensive and deep technical application knowledge and be able to architect the future.
- Manage the Fource Customer Applications team
- Overall responsibility for the inventory, operational stability and security of our customer facing applications (Portals, brochure sites, external solutions, API’s)
- Portfolio and application lifecycle management
- Ownership of architectural roadmap and rationalization opportunities
- Relationship management and value realization of external delivery partners
- Oversee delivery of number of strategic improvement opportunities for our B2B propositions (catalogue, PIM)
- Director of IT – Fource
- Director of Customer Applications – LKQ Europe
- Director of Enterprise Architecture – LKQ Europe
- Regional IT Security Manager – Fource
- Director of Digital Customer Experience – Fource
- Head of Enterprise Applications (ERP and edge applications) - Fource
Key and Desired Skills
- Degree level qualification, preferably related to software engineering or CompSci.
- 5+ years of management experience leading a portfolio of customer facing applications
- Experience of managing geographically dispersed teams
- High level technical knowledge of application technology stacks (from infra to OS, middleware code and DB structures)
- Ability to build a high level technology roadmap and to present to key stakeholders
- Knowledge of, and experience of implementing application security programs
- Previous experience of working in matrix management structures