Aantal uren per week:
The Internal Control Analyst will work within the European Risk & Internal Control team to standardize and harmonize the internal control environment across all of the European businesses. The role will also support local businesses with the implementation and optimization of control environment to realize effectiveness and efficiency gains.
- Supporting local businesses with the design and implementation of the internal control framework (SOX and non-SOX) and financial control policies ;
- Supporting with the delivery in Europe of the Group Sarbanes Oxley program;
- Supporting and training business and control owners on internal control matters;
- Locally advising business management on implications of regulatory policies and assisting in the implementation of new or revised policies and programs to address them;
- Supporting with developing all financial compliance guidance, policies, and procedures for LKQ Europe, in line with those in place at LKQ group level;
- Supporting with fostering a culture of governance across;
- Europe and providing support and advice;
- Supporting with managing the structure for control execution/documentation and reporting on conclusions;
- Supporting with the preparation and maintenance of detailed documentation, including process maps, key controls, and risks, whilst also providing assessment of internal control effectiveness;
- Working with internal and external auditors on design and testing for key risk areas;
- Developing and maintaining a high level of expertise in all regulations, directives and guidance which apply to the LKQ business lines supported;
- Supporting with appropriate testing and analyzing key performance indicators to ensure requirements of the financial policies and programs are maintained at a level commensurate with regulatory expectations.
Do you have what is takes?
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in internal/external audit within the industry/accounting profession;
- Business degree or equivalent experience, preferred Accounting or Finance degree;
- Accounting or audit qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, MBA, CIA, etc.) desired;
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley (industry or public accounting) and internal controls;
- Experience in GRC tools (preferably RSA Archer);
- Ability to influence, and drive change;
- Ability to communicate with Corporate Audit teams, external audit, and other key stakeholders in the businesses;
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently;
- Proactive and able to navigate complex processes/systems;
- Language skills: English and preferably also Dutch.
Our Company globally
Fource is an organization that is growing rapidly through, among other things, acquisitions and is therefore constantly on the move. We are therefore market leader in the auto parts industry in the Benelux and France and part of LKQ, the largest distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Cooperation with our European fellow companies is becoming increasingly important in this regard. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people and our ambition continues.
With Fource you will find:
- A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes;
- A new role in a growing organisation;
- An organization with a lot of opportunities, which provide personal growth;
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well done.
Are you in?
Enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your resume and motivation via the button ‘Solliciteer'.