Aantal uren per week:
The Director of IT is the LKQ Fource team’s top technology executive, playing an integral role in the execution of the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth. The Director of IT is responsible for understanding and contributing to the company's European technical vision and aligning the Region’s technology development to the European IT strategy.
The Director of IT Fource provides critical leadership for all requirements gathering, and strategy execution in the region. Partnering with European functional IT leaders and the regional business management team, the Director of IT will lead the technical transformation of the region as we streamline and modernize our technical landscape and business/IT processes. The Director of IT Fource will bring experience and transition skills for our future; will contribute to and be on an IT Executive Team driven to enhance LKQ performance, and will work in tight cooperation with European and Global Information Technology teams.
Join us and be part of unique and exciting LKQ environment where every single team member is welcome to bring their own voice and ideas and given the support to realize them.
- Work with executive management to understand business drivers, market requirements and competitive issues that may impact departmental strategies;
- Partner with the business leaders to drive the technology organization to consistently address customer, business and technology needs while delivering scalable, easy-to-use and secure technology solutions that align with our future IT strategy;
- Effectively work across multiple cultures by creating a shared and aligned vision to achieve buy-in and support from key stakeholders for LKQs future technology strategy;
- Develop a technology roadmap that is aligned to the European strategy and capable of scale and identify potential areas of risk while meeting business and technology needs;
- Work closely with the business and technology leaders to create a transparent, logical and effective system for managing the technology priorities/investments;
- Be accountable for the region’s IT budget and spend, and facilitate the transfer of this to a European functional ownership model;
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, entrepreneurship, and overall excellence within the technology organization;
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise IT team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work and developing roles;
- Consistently act with direct cooperation with Europe and Global group teams.
- Fource Region (Netherlands, Belgium, France) Management Team;
- European Functional leaders in all domains;
- IT colleagues in Europe and around the world;
- Regional and European Project Management Office.
Key and Desired Skills:
- Prior Senior IT Leader or IT Business Partner level experience, preferably within the European environment spanning multiple countries with responsibility for supporting large scale, high transaction volume systems;
- Experience in large scale technical and business transformation and modernization efforts preferably in a pan-European or Global organization;
- Strong process management orientation. Working knowledge of business process interaction and information flow. Ability to analyse business operations and processes to understand their relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt technical solutions to complex business processes and strategies;
- Experience managing, coaching and mentoring multiple work teams in the design, development, installation or maintenance of large-scale ERP solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy, priorities, and objectives that drive optimal results in a deadline-driven work environment;
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into project deliverables;
- Can do approach and stress-resistant;
- Strong written and oral communication skills required along with the ability to tailor communication style to both technical and non-technical audiences and an ability to work well with internal and external clients.
- ERP experience – Dynamics AX, SAP or Oracle EBS can be an advantage;
- E-commerce solutions experience (B2B, B2C)
- Digital transformation experience is an asset;
- IT systems implementation and integration experience;
- Perfect IT governance and management processes knowledge;
- Project management skills;
- Security management awareness;
- Other IT areas – e.g. WMS, CRM, BI – experience can be an advantage.