7 maanden geleden
Aantal uren per week:
Sator is recruiting an IT Project Manager with an international track record in implementing large scale back office IT projects with the aim to deliver strategic benefits across Europe. The Project Manager has full responsibility for initiating, defining and delivery of the projects. The project portfolio consists of several programs like ERP, Logistics, Procurement and IT. As a Project Manager you have the capability to involve and mobilize business stakeholders, liaise with senior management and track delivery of execution progress against plan.
What is your challenge as a Project Manager at Sator?
• Manages cross functional project teams to meet project objectives agreed with the project executive and within a set of defined criteria of costs, quality, time and communication.
• Leads delivery teams to successfully implement the agreed solution and is accountable for delivery quality.
• Work proactively with business stakeholders across the Benelux.
Do you have what it takes?
For this position of IT Project Manager we are looking for a senior professional who is result driven and makes sure projects are successfully delivered. You have the experience with back end development projects. Preferred domains are; ERP, WMS, OMS systems and IT Infrastructure. As a Project Manager you will be part of the Sator PMO. You have the drive and skills to help Sator to professionalize project based working.
Do you also have the following characteristics?
• 7+ years’ experience of working within IT project delivery environment of which you worked 3 years as a Project Manager of complex and international projects.
• Experience with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure projects are successfully delivered.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies, including the project lifecycle, Prince2, and within an Agile environment.
• A naturally positive attitude and an inclusive approach to building partnerships, well organized and self-motivated.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict and issue resolution, with highly developed influencing skills.
• The following Overarching qualities: team player, Innovative - can do approach, passion for digital innovation/transformation, Interest in automotive/car parts a bonus.
Our Company globally
LKQ is a global distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Globally LKQ employs 45.000 people.
Our focus is on creating economic value by:
• Expanding into related product lines and businesses.
• Building and maintaining a strong distribution network with a broad inventory of quality alternative products.
• Having high fulfilment rates.
• Offering superior customer service.
Sator is part of LKQ and the leading provider of replacement parts and maintenance products in major Benelux aftermarkets. Following strong growth of LKQ in North America approx. 5 years ago the Company embarked on an international expansion plan. As a result of a substantial program of acquisitions over the last 5 years, Europe now represents around €5bn of LKQ’s total revenue of €10bn. Further growth in Europe will continue to be a combination organic growth and acquisitions. Focus is now on delivering European synergies in several business domains.
What do we have to offer?
As an IT Project Manager you have the opportunity to work for a €10 billion company with operations in over 15 countries. Moreover, our ambition continues.
With LKQ you will find:
• A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes;
• A new role that is part a new Program Management Office for Europe;
• Influence on the direction and decision-making of the organization;
• broad remit and the chance to be hands on with a market leading program of work;
• Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
• Personal growth planning;
• Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done.
Are you in?
Enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your resume and motivation through the application button ‘Solliciteer’. First more information about the function? Please contact Sylvester Nieuwe Weme (LKQ Europe PMO Director) +31 6 51392702.