Aantal uren per week:
We are looking for a Junior Tax Accountant for 32 hours a week in Schiedam (Rotterdam from next year). Are you ready for your next step in accountancy? Do you also want independence, responsibility, and a role within a large international organization? Then read on quickly!
Who are we?
Fource is part of LKQ Corporation (lkqcorp.com) and in the Netherlands we supply about 250,000 different car parts to our clients. We supply our clients accurately and at lightning speed. Moreover, we like to lead the way in the market, and we actively and innovatively work on the future of our organization! We never stand still and are constantly looking for new opportunities in the market. In addition, we are in a sector that will undergo a transformation in the coming years (such as the electrification of cars) and we are a fast paced, changing organization where everything still needs to fully crystallize. As a result, there are numerous opportunities for growth within our organization!
What are you going to do?
The job of Junior Tax Accountant is a completely new position and you will therefore have the freedom to organize and set up the role yourself. As a Junior Tax Accountant you are responsible for managing the tax reports and returns. You know how to get the right information from our ERP system and convert it into clear information for our monthly reports. In addition, you ensure the implementation and integration of tax accounting and reporting initiatives related to compliance. You will work together with various departments within Fource to further develop the reports and start initiatives.
Your work includes:
• Complete responsibility for the corporate income tax return for the entire fiscal unity, plus the annual work involved;
• Working closely with the accounting, risk and financial control departments;
• Develop local initiatives related to tax accounting and reporting;
• Adjusting the tax processes within Fource in case of changes in local legislation;
• Support in training team members and management in accordance with Fource policies, industry standards and tax regulations;
• Participate in local compliance processes such as monthly US GAAP reporting to our US parent entity.
Who is our ideal Junior Tax Accountant?
• A completed HBO education in the direction of fiscal economics or accountancy;
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role at a large company;
• Experience with corporate tax;
• Experience with (financial) ERP systems;
• Experience with US GAAP is an advantage;
• Good command of the English and Dutch language, French is an advantage;
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
You will work closely with Fource's Head of Tax, and together as the Fource tax team you are part of the European Tax team. You will also end up in a large, international organization with an open and informal working atmosphere. Due to the size of the organization, there are plenty of career opportunities and you will get the opportunity to develop yourself freely within the organization.
We can offer you the following dynamic employment conditions:
• Salary commensurate to expertise, experience and overall fit;
• A lease car, mobile phone and laptop;
• An attractive bonus scheme;
• Good secondary employment conditions such as an excellent pension scheme, discount on various insurance policies (collective health insurance) and participation in company fitness;
• Flexibility and the possibility to schedule your own hours;
• Possibility to work from home;
• A personal menu of options, which gives you the opportunity to adjust part of your employment conditions to personal circumstances and wishes.
More information & apply
Does this sound exciting to you? Send us your resume and motivation via the "Apply" button. Would you like more information about the position? Please contact Charly Hersbach (Head of Tax Fource) on telephone number +31 (0)6 3042 4389