Aantal uren per week:
various markets within Europe. The role will hold accountability to initiate, develop, manage and execute project plans – ensuring successful regional alignment for integration, deployment and adoption. The Projects Manager will report directly to the Digital Program Manager and on a daily operational basis to work and support the Customer and Channel Excellence, Digital Customer Experience team and Customer Applications (IT) team.
The Projects Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of both our short and long term European B2C eCommerce proposition across
The LKQ Europe B2C Projects Manager will help drive the transformation towards harmonised retail across our sales channels and establishing exceptional multichannel brand experiences for our end consumers and sales force. The role is responsible for the management and delivery of B2C projects across Europe, including launching eCommerce capabilities and business into new markets.
- Taking responsibility for all B2C channel projects across our European landscape, from initiation to execution
- Translating both the defined short term and long-term strategy and roadmap(s) into appropriate projects and plans to ensure on time, on budget delivery
- Ability to work independently to establish appropriate governance within a matrix organisation to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Creating and managing project budgets with the responsiblity of the management and reporting of spend against budget.
- Supporting the Program Manager(s) in producing relevant documents for European and regional project reviews, and SteerCo meetings
- Taking full responsiblity to plan, execute and finalize projects according to deadlines.
- Accountability for acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of fellow team members, third-party contractors and consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
- Obtaining a clear understanding of the project objective, team member responsibilities and managing project implementations to ensure successful delivery of our solution
- Leading on collecting customer and business needs and requirements from European channel leader and regional/local digital, channel and sales teams.
- Producing project documentation in line with the European PMO tollgate processes
- Actively manage issues, risks and dependencies which may impact the delivery of projects.
- Communication of plans and status to the European PMO function/Program Manager(s) for the program and functional reviews
- Ability to manage change to develop plans to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Creating a process to coordinate cross-functionally with the customer channel, digital customer experience and customer application teams to gather and integrate any new customer value-driven requirements into the release planning
- Bottom-up and top-down resource forecasting for projects and LKQE plans.
- Working with FP&A to communicate commercial B2C project budgets and maintain accurate forecasts.
- LKQ Europe Finance (FP&A)
- EU & Regional Digital Customer Experience Product Managers
- EU & Regional Digital Customer Experience Heads
- Customer & Channel Excellence Teams
- Logistics, IT, Product and Pricing Functional Teams
- LKQE PMO
- Business Stakeholders
- All Regional Market – Key project representative.
KEY AND DESIRED SKILLS:
- Exposure and experience to manage and communicate to all levelsof stakeholders, including the board level.
- Leadership and management experience in a matrix organization.
- Ability to influence in a matrix organization and across geographies.
- Collaborative personality and able to establish and maintain strong relationships with third parties/vendors
- Consumer-centric mindset, ensuring the user experience is delivered to the highest standard
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to manage projects from initiation through to implementation and support.
- Experience and knowledge in Digital, eCommerce and B2C platforms and capabilities
- Experience in managing omnichannel initiatives and identifying potential channel conflicts and pain points.
- Strong project management skills with a good understanding of project management methodologies such as ‘Prince 2’ and Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project control and governance skills across the management of multiple projects.
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- A professional attitude to work, with the ability to motivate others to deliver to the best of their abilities.
- Knowledge of change management and experience in managing digital orientated change activity.
- Experience with project management tools including JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, and Smartsheets.
Location: Europe (flexible on location) with regular travel to Netherlands
Reporting to: Digital Program Manager