Aantal uren per week:
Martine de Munk
What are your responsibilities?
As the Regional Ethics and Compliance Counsel, your role is to guide local management through evolving governmental requirements. You will work closely with the audit and risk functions of the Fource region to ensure that effective compliance programs are pursued with a clear timetable to support the wider LKQ programs. You will also initiate and guide the local development, improvement and implementation of policies and procedures related to the various compliance areas of oversight. In addition, you support the development of suitable compliance training programs, so that employees and management are aware of the LKQ policies.
You will be part of the Legal Function and report to Fource’s Head of Legal. You will have contact with the your colleagues within the Legal team you on strategy and shared topics on a continuous basis. You will regularly discuss specific compliance-related matters and implementation thereof with Fource's Head of Accounting, HR Director and IT Security Manager. You will also have regular consultations with the various parts of the Global Compliance group of LKQ.
During a regular working week you are also expected to:
• Drive the local implementation of global compliance policies and procedures within the region;
• Establish and update local compliance policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations;
• Collaborate with Audit, Risk and other functions to mitigate business risk within the overall business risk framework;
• Advise on and implement appropriate controls to ensure compliant behavior within the company;
• Oversee compliance assessments and investigations with relevant business units and functions.
Who is our ideal candidate?
To fulfill the post of Regional Ethics and Compliance Counsel, we are looking for an energetic and no-nonsense individual with a demonstrated understanding of compliance systems and controls. You aren’t afraid to approach people and make things happen. You are able to use independent judgment and strong critical thinking skills and have the ability to analyze, summarize, and effectively present data. Thanks to your social skills and open-minded approach, you can build strong working relationships. Your influence reaches across an international, complex matrix organization. You are discreet and responsible and can manage and impart confidential information. Your awareness of corporate governance requirements and risks are combined with a passion to drive improvement.
You also have:
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Legal, Regulatory and/or Compliance related studies;
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
• The ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English (The ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken Dutch and/or French is a plus).
• Audit, risk or investigatory experience is desirable;
• Knowledge of accounting and auditing compliance laws and demonstrated ability to develop effective succinct policies and procedures puts you ahead of the game.
What do we offer?
As Regional Ethics and Compliance Counsel you will have plenty of freedom coupled with responsibility in a flexible primary working location. It is possible to work remotely for 60 percent of the time. The rest of the time will be spent in our head offices in Schiedam and Vilvoorde and occasionally in Hoensbroek and Amsterdam. You will be part of a large organization that is currently growing. This means plenty of possibilities to grow and the opportunity to make a change. This is a new role, which you are free to mold as you like.
Other things you will receive:
• A salary between €5.000,- and €6.000,-, depending on knowledge and work experience;
• A leased car;
• A bonus scheme;
• The ability to work remote;
• Good fringe benefits such as an excellent pension scheme, discount on various insurance policies (collective health insurance) and participation in company fitness;
• 25 vacation days on a full-time basis and the option to buy extra hours of leave at a favorable price;
• A personal menu of options, which gives you the opportunity to adjust part of your employment conditions to personal circumstances and wishes.
Who are we?
Fource Holding B.V. and its subsidiaries are part of LKQ Corporation and operate under their tradenames including LKQ Fource, LKQ Belgium and Van Heck Interpieces. We supply around 250,000 different car parts to our clients from more than 100 locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, and France. Together with our customers, we know what is going on in the field of car materials, also when it comes to accessories, equipment, tools, tires and fluids. We supply our clients accurately and at lightning speed. Moreover, we like to lead the way in the market and we actively and innovatively work on the future of our organization!
More information & application
Interested in this job? Send us your CV and motivation via the 'Apply' button. Want more information about the job first? Please contact Eelco Aantjes, Manager Legal Affairs, at +31 620257852