Aantal uren per week:
Are you up for a leadership role in Credit Management?
Do you want to be responsible for driving Working Capital performance as part of the Accounts Receivable function in a well-established international Company? Do you have solid financial skills paired with dedication, confidence, and a good sense of humor? Then we are looking for you as our new Regional Teamlead Accounts Receivable.
What you will do
Within our LKQ Fource Organization we are moving towards a more standardized operating model across the region. This, among other things, requires significant change management efforts, solid leadership skills and excellent stakeholder management. We are looking for a hands-on Credit Management allrounder with the energy and persistence to see through performance improvement initiatives.
Summary of your tasks:
- Lead our AR Teams in The Netherlands, Belgium and France (3 direct reports & 6 indirect);
- Establish good working relationship with our Shared Service Center in Poland;
- Ensure month-end closing and adequate reporting;
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with Sales Teams;
- Support internal-/external audits;
- Drive working capital performance through rigid KPI monitoring, -development and -analysis;
- You will be reporting into the Regional Head of Accounting & Financial Control.
What you bring
- At least 7 years of experience in Credit Management (order-to-cash);
- Gained track record in driving the AR function to new levels;
- Some understanding of Shared Service concepts;
- Confident communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships;
- Solid understanding of Working Capital Management & Risk;
- A completed and relevant bachelor’s degree;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
What we offer
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international organization with 3.000 enthusiastic colleagues;
- Great growth and personal development opportunities;
- Hybrid Working Model;
- Salary commensurate to expertise, experience and overall fit;
- Company car;
- Annual Performance bonus;
- In addition we offer attractive fringe benefits.
Who we are
Fource is part of the NASDAQ listed LKQ Corporation (lkqcorp.com) and in the Netherlands, France and Belgium we supply around 250,000 different automotive parts to our clients. We supply our clients with accurate and fast deliveries. Moreover, we like to be ahead of the market and we work actively and innovatively on the future of our organization! We never stand still and are constantly looking for new opportunities in the market. In addition, we are in a sector that will undergo a transformation in the coming years and we are a changing organization where certainly not everything is fully crystallized. As a result, there are plenty of opportunities within our organization to grow!
More information and how to apply
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? Send us your CV and motivation via the button "Apply". More information about the position? Please contact Jolanda Ooteman (Credit Manager Fource) on telephone number +31 64 526 6857.