23 dagen geleden
As a Program Manager you have the capability to involve and mobilize business stakeholders, liaise with customers, suppliers
and senior management. You are motivated by bridging different cultures and leading international teams. You will be part of
the European PMO, with the drive and skills to help LKQ Europe to professionalize project-based working. Experience with
ecommerce, B2B, B2C and IT is essential for the role.
- Responsible for initiating, defining and delivery of digital programs;
- Manage the change impact of new business propositions and organization change;
- Involve and mobilize business stakeholders that should deliver the business benefits;
- Lead delivery teams to successfully implement the agreed solution, be accountable for delivery quality;
- Reporting on progress, issues and exceptions.
- Customers, suppliers, Senior Management and Steerco members;
- Regional business and functional subject matter experts;
- Regional organizations and their impacted employees.
- 7+ years’ experience of working within project delivery environment (at least 3 of those years as a Program Manager of digital and international projects);
- Experience with building partnerships with customers and suppliers;
- Experience with tendering processes in an international context;
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies, including the project lifecycle, for example Prince2, and Agile;
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to adapt to changing circumstances promptly;
- Demonstrable negotiation skills.
Working Hours: Full Time
Reporting to: PMO Director LKQ Europe
Salary/Terms of employment: TBD