Aantal uren per week:
The Senior Projects Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of customer facing digital platforms across our European landscape.
The successful applicant will be required to take our ambitious roadmap and high-level requirements to initiate, develop, manage and execute multiple project plans – ensuring successful regional deployment and adoption, in line with our strategy. The role will involve matrix management of resources coming from other functions within LKQ Europe and Regional departments.
The Senior Project Manager will use the ways of working outlined within the LKQE framework and where appropriate build on these processes. The role will have a direct reporting line to the Program Manager – Digital but will work together with the B2B Commercial teams and Customer Application development teams on a daily operational basis.
- Taking responsibility for all product deployments across our European landscape, from initiation to execution
- Translating the defined strategy and roadmap into appropriate projects and plans to ensure on time, on budget delivery.
- Facilitating in collecting market requirements from European markets that are not yet included within the roadmap.
- Creating a process to coordinate cross functionally with the customer channel, digital customer experience and application teams to gather and integrate new markets and new requirements into the release planning
- Producing project documentation in line with the European PMO tollgate processes.
- Supporting the Program Manager - Digital in producing relevant documents for European and regional project reviews, and SteerCo meetings
- Actively managing issues, risks and dependencies which may impact the delivery of regional projects
- Working with change management function to develop plans to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Communicating of plans and project status to the European PMO function and Digital Program Manager - Digital for program and functional reviews
- Working within the Project Management teams, maintain a pipeline of work and working with the business to set appropriate expectations for project delivery – including establishing regional project support teams
- Monitoring and then leading on transitioning the project post deployment into BAU
- Participating and/or drive 3rd party vendor selections for the evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders to support the project rollouts
- Assisting in the development of the support and service model for end-to-end management of our B2B customer facing digital platforms
- Creating and managing project budgets and be responsible for the management and reporting of spend against budget.
- Working with FP&A to communicate project budgets and maintain accurate forecasts
- Managing third party and in house delivery teams to achieve delivery to scope, time and budget.
- Supporting the Program Manager - Digital in the development of the service and be an ambassador for any IT change management processes as part of integrations. Initially this will include support with establishment and roll-out of templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the function.
- Bottom up and top-down resource forecasting in line with the proposed roadmap
- Acting as an internal quality control check and quality escalation point for the project/s.
- LKQ Europe Finance (FP&A)
- Customer Applications Team
- LKQE PMO
- EU & Regional Digital Customer Experience Product Managers
- EU & Regional Digital Customer Experience Heads
- Customer & Channel Excellence Teams
- Logistics, IT, Product and Pricing Functional Teams
- LKQE PMO
- Business Stakeholders
- All Regional Market – Key project representative
Key and Desired Skills:
- Strong organisational skills and a proven ability to manage projects from initiation through to implementation and support.
- Exposure and experience to manage and communicate to all levels of stakeholders, including board level.
- Strong project management skills with a good understanding of project management methodologies such as ‘Prince 2’ and Agile
- Customer centric mindset, appreciating and understanding the differences across borders
- Experience of working with agile development teams
- Experience of working in a customer facing software business
- Experience & knowledge in Digital and cloud platforms and capabilities
- Must be a strong leader and prepared to matrix manage internal teams and third parties
- Able to challenge stakeholders in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to communicate technical solutions/issues to a non-technical audience.
- Strong project control and governance skills across the management of multiple projects
- A professional attitude to work, with the ability to motivate others to deliver to the best of their abilities.
- Experience of managing digital orientated change activity from cradle to grave using waterfall and agile methods
- Experience of project management tools including SharePoint, Confluence, Smartsheets and Jira.
- Leadership and management experience in a matrix organization.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.