Aantal uren per week:
The LKQ Europe B2C Senior Projects Manager will help drive the transformation towards harmonised retail across our sales channels. The role is responsible for the management and delivery of B2C projects across Europe, establishing an exceptional multichannel brand experience for our end consumer and our sales force. This is a senior position within the LKQE Commercial Function, primarily supporting the Customer and Channel Excellence teams but working alongside the Digital Customer Experience team. The successful applicant will be required to take high-level requirements and lead appropriate projects to deliver solutions in-line with our strategy. The role will involve matrix management of resources coming from other regions and departments within LKQ Europe. The B2C Senior Projects Manager will use the ways of working outlined within the LKQE framework and where appropriate build on these procresses. The role will have a direct reporting line to the Commercial Programme Manager but will work alongside the B2C Commercial team on a daily operational basis.
- Take responsibility for all B2C channel projects across our European landscape, from initiation to execution;
- Produce project documentation in line with the European PMO tollgate processes;
- Support the program manager(s) in producing relevant documents for European and regional project reviews, and SteerCo meetings;
- Actively manage issues, risks and dependencies which may impact the delivery of projects;
- Communication of plans and status to the European PMO function/Program Manager(s) for program and functional reviews;
- Work with change management function to develop plans to ensure successful delivery of projects;
- Working within the Project Management team, maintain a pipeline of work, and working with the business to set appropriate expectations for project delivery;
- Participate in and/or drive RFI/RFP vendor selections for the evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders;
- Create and manage project budgets and be responsible for the management and reporting of spend against budget;
- Bottom up and top-down resource forecasting for projects and LKQE plans;
- Working with FP&A to communicate commercial B2C project budgets and maintain accurate forecasts;
- Act as an internal quality control check and quality escalation point for projects;
- Lead on collecting customer and business needs and requirements from European channel leader and regional/local digital, channel and sales teams.
Key and Desired Skills:
- Exposure and experience to manage and communicate to all levels of stakeholders, including board level;
- Ability to influence in a matrix organization and across geographies;
- Consumer centric mindset;
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to manage projects from initiation through to implementation and support;
- Experience & knowledge in Digital and B2C platforms and capabilities;
- Experience in managing omnichannel initiatives and identifying potential channel conflicts and pain points;
- Knowledge and experience of consumer journey expectations at both global and local level;
- Understanding of local consumer behaviour across different channels and markets;
- Strong project management skills with a good understanding of project management methodologies such as ‘Prince 2’ and Agile;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong project control and governance skills across the management of multiple projects;
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail;
- A professional attitude to work, with the ability to motivate others to deliver to the best of their abilities;
- Knowledge of change management and experience of managing digital orientated change activity;
- Experience of project management tools including SharePoint, Confluence, Smartsheets and Jira;
- Leadership and management experience in a matrix organization.
Our Company globally
Fource is an organization that is growing rapidly through, among other things, acquisitions and is therefore constantly on the move. We are therefore market leader in the auto parts industry in the Benelux and France and part of LKQ, the largest distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Cooperation with our European fellow companies is becoming increasingly important in this regard. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people and our ambition continues.
With Fource you will find:
- A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes;
- A new role in a growing organisation;
- An organization with a lot of opportunities, which provide personal growth;
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well done.
Are you in?
Enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your resume and motivation via the button ‘Solliciteer'.