Aantal uren per week:
The LKQ Europe Senior Projects Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of IT projects across Europe. The Senior Projects Manager position will be part of the LKQE PMO organisation and will be required to take high-level concepts and initiate appropriate projects to deliver solutions.
The role will involve matrix management of resources coming from other departments within LKQ Europe and regional departments. The Senior Projects Manager will be required to adopt the LKQE PMO framework and where appropriate build on these processes. The role will report to the PMO Director and work closely with other members of the Strategy and Innovation team.
· Identifying the need for projects and producing initial definition documents and business cases;
· Actively managing issues, risks and dependencies which may impact the delivery of projects;
· Communicating plans to the PMO, business senior management and the project governance authorities (business sponsor, project board, steering committee etc.) as required;
· Working within the Project Management team, maintaining a pipeline of work and working with the business to set appropriate expectations for project delivery;
· Managing and influencing senior stakeholders;
· Being an advocate of process and governance;
· Working with both internal and external strategic delivery partners, from different locations across the globe;
· Participating and/or driving feasibility studies and vendor selections for the evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders;
· Setting project budgets and being responsible for the management of spend against budget;
· Generating and tracking plans throughout the project and preparing status and project board reports;
· Managing third party delivery teams to achieve delivery to time and budget;
· Supporting the Portfolio Manager in the development of the service;
· Acting as an ambassador for the PMO process - initially this will include support with establishment and roll-out of templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature the function;
· Responsibility for bottom up and top down resource forecasting for projects and LKQE plans;
· Assisting in the organizational and governance changes in LKQE IT by initiating supporting projects;
· Working with FP&A to produce business cases, set project budgets and maintain accurate forecasts;
· Participating in the budgeting process for the delivery of the pipeline of projects;
· Acting as an internal quality control check and quality escalation point for the project/s.
Do you have what is takes?
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage projects from initiation through to implementation and ongoing support;
- Strong project management skills gained over many years with a good understanding of project management methods such as ‘Prince 2’;
- Must be a strong leader and prepared to matrix manage internal teams and third parties;
- Able to manage multiple projects and small change in a busy environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Able to understand the demands of senior management and set their expectations accordingly;
- Able to communicate technical solutions/issues to a non-technical audience;
- Strong project control and governance skills;
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail;
- A professional attitude to work, with the ability to motivate others to deliver to the best of their abilities;
- Experience of working in a distribution/trade counter sales type of business;
- Experience of managing digital orientated change activity from cradle to grave using waterfall and agile methods;
- Experience of business change management processes;
- Knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Experience of Sharepoint, MS Project or other tools;
- Leadership and management experience (10-20 staff).
Our Company globally
Fource is an organization that is growing rapidly through, among other things, acquisitions and is therefore constantly on the move. We are therefore market leader in the auto parts industry in the Benelux and France and part of LKQ, the largest distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Cooperation with our European fellow companies is becoming increasingly important in this regard. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people and our ambition continues.
With Fource you will find:
· A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes;
- A new role in a growing organisation;
- An organization with a lot of opportunities, which provide personal growth;
- Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
- Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well done.
· Permanent/Interim: Permanent
· Location: Flexible
· Reporting to: LKQ Europe PMO Director
Are you in?
Enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your resume and motivation via the button ‘Solliciteer'.