Aantal uren per week:
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for the development of the digital and IT recruitment strategy within our
two innovation centres in the Netherlands and Poland and will be responsible for attracting, engaging, and hiring the best
talent in the market.
- Overseeing the sourcing and hiring procedures of all
- digital/IT positions and ad hoc general roles to ensure
- we attract and select high-potential employees
- Accountability for the recruitment activities and
- managing the full life cycle recruiting process from
- sourcing, interviewing, negotiation and closing
- Working closely with hiring managers of dedicated
- business lines to forecast future hiring needs
- Building effective recruitment strategies by creating
- and maintaining a pipeline of current and future
- candidates and growing external networks and other
- recruitment channels
- Produce progress reports on recruitment activities,
- market reports and analysis
- Preparation of employee personnel documentation
- Administering and updating the candidate database.
Key and Desired Skills
- 4+ years recruitment experience
- A strong knowledge of digital/IT recruitment and
- operating in a strategic, partnership focused capacity
- Ability to carry yourself professionally within a high
- volume, fast paced and customer focused environment
- Ability to partner with leaders to understand their people
- requirements and ensure that this is communicated
- effectively to candidates
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to install
- confidence in hiring managers and candidates alike
- A hands-on attitude with a flexible approach
- Strong change management, negotiation and
- influencing skills
- Self-starter able to meet goals and deadlines
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- The ability to thrive within a pressurised, fast paced,
- and ever-changing environment
- Strong English (B1/B2) spoken and written.
Enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your resume and motivation via the button ‘Solliciteer'.
Are you in?