meer dan 2 jaar geleden
Aantal uren per week:
Sator is recruiting a Head of PMO (Portfolio Management Office). The major objective is to improve successful delivery of Sator projects. Accountable for driving the prioritization and planning process of the project portfolio and ensuring delivery of the projects. The Head of PMO has an international track record in implementing large scale change. As a Head of PMO you have the capability to involve and mobilize business stakeholders, liaise with C-level management and drive organization change management. The Head of PMO has been responsible for projects in the domain of ERP, Logistics, Procurement and ITand will report to the CEO of Sator and reports functionally to the Director LKQ-Europe PMO.
What is your challenge as a Head of PMO at Sator?
• Work proactively with business stakeholders across the Benelux as well as across Europe.
• Carries overall responsibility and provides a global oversight over the Sator Project Portfolio and manages dependencies with the LKQ-Europe programs
• Ensures that projects are aligned with corporate, business unit stakeholder, and strategic objectives and provided decision support
• Actively monitors, manages and reports on projects and provides information and recommendations to Sator Program Board to ensure dependencies are managed and projects are timely delivered
• Conducts periodic review of key projects, projects in trouble and project retrospectives
• Ensures resource selection (who will execute the project) and coaches project managers
Do you have what it takes?
For this position of Head of PMO we are looking for a seasoned professional who is result driven and makes sure projects are successfully delivered. You have the experience with setting up a PMO and managing and developing a group of project managers in an international context. Bridging different cultures and leading international teams is in your DNA. As a Head of PMO you will be part of the LKQ-Europe PMO and you have the drive and skills to help LKQ to professionalize project based working.
Do you also have the following characteristics?
• 10+ years’ experience of working within IT project delivery environment of which you worked 3 years as a Head of PMO.
• Experience with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure projects are successfully delivered.
• Bachelor/master education; business administration or another direction that fits the work area.
• Project Management and PMO qualifications; demonstrable knowledge and experience of methodologies like IPMA, Prince2, MSP, PMI, PMBOK. Agile/SCRUM certification is a plus.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict and issue resolution, with highly developed influencing skills.
• Good organizational skills and able to adapt to changing circumstances promptly.
• Strong written and oral communication skills required along with the ability to tailor communication style to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• The following Overarching qualities: team player, Innovative - can do approach, passion for digital innovation/transformation, Interest in automotive/car parts a bonus.
Our Company globally
LKQ is a global distributor of vehicle products, including replacement parts, components and systems for the automotive aftermarket. Margins and overall profitability are excellent and we have ambitious targets to improve this even further. Globally LKQ employs 45,000 people.
Our focus is on creating economic value by:
• Expanding into related product lines and businesses
• Building and maintaining a strong distribution network with a broad inventory of quality alternative products
• Having high fulfilment rates
• Offering superior customer service
Following strong growth in North America approx. 5 years ago the Company embarked on an international expansion plan. As a result of a substantial program of acquisitions over the last 5 years, Europe now represents around €5bn of LKQ’s total revenue of €10bn. The company is the leading provider of replacement parts and maintenance products in major European aftermarkets. Further growth in Europe will continue to be a combination organic growth and acquisitions. Focus is now on delivering European synergies in several business domains.
What do we have to offer?
As a Head of PMO you have the opportunity to work for a €10 billion company with operations in over 15 countries. Moreover, our ambition continues.
With LKQ you will find:
• A good salary and financial benefits that’s perfectly in line with your background. These include a pension and other employee-friendly schemes;
• A new role that is part a new Program Management Office for Europe;
• Influence on the direction and decision-making of the organization;
• broad remit and the chance to be hands on with a market leading program of work;
• Work closely with some amazingly talented people;
• Personal growth planning;
• Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done.
Are you in?
Enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your resume and motivation through the application button ‘Solliciteer’. First more information about the function? Please contact Sylvester Nieuwe Weme (LKQ Europe PMO Director) +31-651392702.